Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have decided that I am just not very good at this blog thing. It has been soooo long since I've udpated it! We did have a wonderful Christmas - lots of singing, parties, playing Baby Jesus/Mary, sipping hot chocolate and eating yummy food. I am thankful to the Lord for 2009 and how He's blessed us. I'm also excited for the new year and what's to come! I love the new year - a chance to start over in a sense. One thing I want to do this year is take life a little less seriously and enjoy life with Daniel and the girls more! So, here's to that!




Hannah Kate loves to dress up and has a great imagination - I guess most 3 year olds do! Getting ready for a bath turned into playing Mary and Baby Jesus. HK is Mary if you didn't guess. :)


Daniel always says Caroline looks like she's been through a whirlwind, especially when she wakes up. The other morning when she woke up, she definitely had the best "wooster" hair yet.










2 comments:

Taylor and Robin said...

LOVE IT - Mary and the hair. Could Caroline look more like Daniel?? Not because of the hair, but just in general! I can't believe how grown up they look. Love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

These are awesome!! Love,love,love them - so glad that you posted them. HK as Mary is hilarious!